Nowadays, Online shopping is a trend. It has become the end to end destination for all those shopaholics who are too frustrated to shop whenever they get time & chance! In fact, e-commerce is a live example for the penetration of a number of online shoppers rather than offline ones. Have you ever thought what is a secret behind the growth of online shopping? It is because each time they are coming with attractive offers and discounts that can save your money.
If you’re looking for discounts and deals then visit VoucherShops UK and get attractive offers on unlimited shopping area. Online retailers have become more creative and they always try their best to increase profits. However, if you’re also one of them seeking for a smart deal then follow these smart 7 ways..
- Outwit the dynamic pricing trap: Dynamic pricing is a sneaky strategy in online vendors that offer different prices to the customers. Like an example, they offer 10% discount on ‘ABC’ for today, 30% off on £500, £79.99 hurry! stock limited. Most of the online retailers have emulated this sophisticated strategy. If you want to get less or cheaper price then you should consider the below points…
- Clear your browser history, cookies and cash
- Log out of your accounts, such as Facebook, Google plus, and Email.
- You can switch to the incognito mode or can browse with Tor browser.
- Shop on the right day: Most of the online stores offer discounts and deals on specific days like Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. So you should shop on those days to get more benefits. However, Sunday is the perfect day to purchase airline tickets. Saturdays are special for bookworms because there are numerous books launched on sale. They target those readers who love spending an awesome weekend with a quality book. And Tuesday is the best day to buy laptop and desktop computers as major retailers send out special coupons every Tuesday.
- Use multiple coupon codes tactfully: Online shops permit you to combine multiple coupons and promo codes at the checkout. So, use them in the right way. Say them that you have promo codes for a 15% discount and a coupon for 5£. Then, you should apply the 15% promo code first and that will abate 15% from the full price.
- Contact with them directly for price-drop refunds: Sometimes, there are too many frustrating situations like you purchased an item yesterday and when you checked the next day it was placed for sale. So what should you do? There are few companies who will refund you the price difference if you contact them directly within a certain amount of days.
- Bargain with the customer service: If you find a coupon at your email and suddenly, you realize that it has expired one day ago. Then, your next step is to call up the hotline and ask if your coupon can be extended as you are about to make your order. Mostly, sales person wants to close the deal so he will either give you a new one or extend your existing one.
- Leave the products in your cart and step away for two to three days: This one is my favourite and a secret tactic which works only when you have an account on the merchant’s website and you are logged in when you leave your cart.
- Gain more coupons with multiple email addresses: Many online stores love to send single use coupons to a particular group of customers. You can increase your chances by signing up for their newsletter with different email accounts.
Ending: All the above described tactics are the smart ways that you should follow when shopping from online stores. Hope, it will be helpful to you. Inspire others through this article. Happy Shopping!