Although it is said that the employment opportunities in India are very less as compared to other countries, but those who practice hard can achieve anything in life. Indian Railways is considered to be the leading employer not only in India, but in the world in terms of number of employees and of course the area covered. Every year, Indian Railways opens lakhs of openings for the job seekers in the various sectors of Railways in India. Getting a job in Indian Railways is a matter of reputation because Indian Railways has got the fame of biggest railway network in the entire world. If you are really looking to get a job in the Indian Railways, then stay updated with all the updates related to Indian railway recruitment.
Some of the latest Indian railway recruitment 2017 knocking your door:
1. Recruitment in Jaipur Metro as Train Operator/ Station Operator:
There are around 45 openings in Jaipur Metro, out of which 16 posts are of Station Controller, whereas 14 posts are of Junior Engineer. To apply for the post of Station controller, one needs to be of the age group of 18 to 35 years. The last date to apply for this job is 31st March, 2017. To get the job as a Junior Engineer in the Jaipur Metro, one needs to be qualified with the degree in electrical/civil/electronics and communication/mechanical engineering.
2. Recruitment for the post of Act Apprentice in North Central Railways:
The North Central Railways, Jhansi has opened around 413 posts of Act Apprentice that are further divided into different sectors of railways. The age eligibility for this job is between 15 years to 24 years. The last date for applying in the North Central Railways is 17th March, 2017. Hurry up and apply for this great opportunity.
3. Recruitment for the post of Dy General Manager in DMRC:
DMRC has opened one vacancy for the post of DY General Manager. The candidate applying for this job should not be more than 45 years. To get this job, a person needs to clear the rounds of group discussion, medical examination and face-to-face interview. The last date to apply for this post is 6th March, 2017.
Tips that you Should Know to Crack Latest Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Always know about the pattern of examination before applying for the job and study according to the marking scheme for different sections.
- Practice mock tests during preparation of exams so that you get an idea of the examination pattern and you could check time you take to complete the mock test.
- Always make sure to attempt questions that you are sure with as some examinations might have negative marking.
- Always reach to examination hall before time so that you could feel relaxed and comfortable before examination.
If you are really passionate to start your career in Indian Railways, keep yourself updated with the latest Indian railway recruitment 2017 so that you could not give up any chance to apply in the Indian Railways. To get any information regarding government jobs in India like latest bank jobs 2017 or railway recruitment, keep visiting www.ingovtjobsalert.com.