There are so many people who wants to know in detail that how they can make the personal injury compensation claim if they got slipped or tripped on a public property, public highway or at work. If you are one of those people then this post will going to give the complete review about the slip and trip injury claims.
Information About Slip and Trip Injury Claims:
Well we all know that slip and trip accidents can take place at any situation and hence then it gives rise to the slips and trips claims. This is mainly because of the reason if your injury was caused due to the negligence of someone who owed you a duty of care.
Main Circumstances of Slip and Trip Injury Claims:
- If in case you have been slipped on wet flooring inside a building that is open to the members of the public then in that case you are eligible to make a compensation claim if you have sustained injuries. In this list we have the places of banks, supermarkets, restaurants and shops where an accident claim can be made against the owner or the occupier of the building.
- In the same way if you slipped or tripped on a property owned by the local council then an accident claim can be made in opposition to the local council. The local council will going to come up as accountable for maintaining footpaths, pavements and public highways.
- Further if you have faced the accident on the private property then an accident claim can be made in opposition to the occupier or owner of the building.
Main Causes of Slip and Trip Injury:
- slippery surfaces
- food and drink spillages on the floor
- trailing computer wires
- inadequate lighting
- obstacles on the walkways
If you have been gone through the slip and trip accidents then it would be best option to take the advice of accident at work solicitors burnley. In this way all kinds of the legal rights can help you recover the compensation to which you are entitled. You must preserve evidences so you can put up a strong accident claim. Some of the main items that you would need necessarily for making the claim are:
- You should report the accident to the suitable authorities.
- You should be even seeking the medical attention in support of your injuries.
- You should take the photographs of what caused the accident.
- In the end don’t forget to collect the witness details.
This was the complete detail about the slip and trip injury compensation claims! Are you ready for it?
Saam smith is a blogger who works alongside a team of accident at work compensation solicitors . She has had his work published across a huge range of different platforms and media. She has previously worked as a content writer and a journalist.