You have shifted to new place and going out to shop cookware and other necessary things from the market. You look for new affordable cookware that should have non-stick feature and made of stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum. But you will not think about ceramic cookware sets at first, why? Because you don’t know how much it is beneficial for you to cook in ceramic.
While non-stick cookware made of metal have been the most popular types of cookware since 50 years, and manufacturers only discuss about the benefits of metal cookware. Metals like aluminium and steel are hazardous for our health.
People throughout the world are health conscious yet they hardly ask about products in which they cook their food. Ceramic cookware is green cookware that is free from chemicals and toxins.
Due to several potential health risks of non-stick metal cookware, major pans and anodized cookware are replaced with ceramic cookware in the last few years.
Ceramic cookware is the traditional known cookware that pre dates modern civilization. This cookware is originally green cookware made with clay and water, along with other minerals that harden the material and add color.
Major benefits of cooking in ceramic cookware-
- Ceramic cookware is non-stick naturally. The metal cookware with non-stick coating has ceramic coating. Metal cookware is harmful but natural ceramic cookware doesn’t release toxins when you prepare food in them.
- Ceramic cookware can withstand maximum 2000 degrees F temperature, which is enough to melt any metal cookware.
- Ceramic cookware is microwave safe
- Ceramic cookware doesn’t have any toxin and so, your food remains pure
- Ceramic is naturally hard and durable substance and manufacturers never use any acid for hardening ceramic products including tiles.
- Ceramic coating is free from cadmium
- It is not a task to clean ceramic cookware and other products. You just need a sponge and scouring pads and liquid soap mix to clean ceramic. You can even use steel wool for rigid stains.
- Ceramic is sturdy and scratch resistant.
- It is important to find that ceramic cookware you get is made from 100% inorganic ceramic materials.
- Ceramic cookware is affordable
Still thinking whether to buy ceramic cookware or not? Don’t waste your time and money on metal cookware and give your life a second chance to live healthy!
This post is shared by exporters of Ceramic tiles India. They have intended this post to let people know about the health benefits of ceramic.