You must have come across people saying that flowers are the best kind of gifts that can ever be gifted to someone and indeed they are right. India has many variety or species of flowers in its huge store and today floriculture forms to be one of the most profitable industries of our country. The requirement of flowers never ceases. From weddings, events of corporate world, birthdays, to Diwali and Holi or Christmas – the need for flowers is active round the year. This market of flower would grow more as supplies from the sprawling flower markets are meeting sufficient demands of consumers. Apart from local wholesale market, florist shop, online gift shops are also delivering flowers to our home. And enjoying the benefits of online shopping, you can get a flower delivery Hyderabad or Secunderabad very easily.
Here are some of the best flower markets from where you get those beautiful and fragrant flowers to your place.
- Kolkata: Asia’s largest flower market resides here in Mallickghat Bazar which is just below the Howrah Bridge. Near about 40 varieties of flowers are available here throughout the year. This market is a boon for the nearby villagers as they find their means of livelihood here. The rich segment of Kolkata like New Market or Park Street have lots of flower shops and this market forms the supply to many such floral shops. Not only that a bulk of flowers are also exported to other parts of India.
- Mumbai: You would find three places in Mumbai which has a sprawling flower market and they are: Bhulleshwar, Dadar Station, and Plaza of Dadar. Daisy, rose, Jasmine, Aster, Gladioli, Marigold, Tuberose, and Chrysanthemum are the most important flowers of these markets. The market size here is huge and therefore flower growers of Pushkar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, and Madurai also come here to trade their flowers. It’s very easy to Send Flowers To Mumbai with Ferns N Petals.
- Ahmedabad: The flower market located near Bhadrakali Temple in LalDharwaja place is the most notable flower market of Ahmedabad. Jasmine, Marigold,and Tuberose are the most important players of this market.
- New Delhi: Fatehpuri near the iconic Chandni Chowk is the only flower market in New Delhi. The flower gardens are scattered all over in New Delhi in regions like Chhattarpur, Mehrauli, FatehpurBeri, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Muradnagar, etc. Roses, Jasmine, Marigold, and Gladioli are the striking flowers of this market.
- Hyderabad: Our Hyderabad also doesn’t lag behind when it comes to spreading joy through flowers. Jambagh floral market situated near Mozanjahi market place is one of the greatest flower market of India. The most traded flowers of this market are Rose, Crosandra, Chrysanthemum, Jasmine, and Marigold. The quality and freshness of the flowers are to be appreciated and that’s how you get a beautiful and fragrant flower delivery in Hyderabad.