Many may not believe in this, but there comes a time in our lives when we tend to listen to the voice that comes from an outside source. This problem is common to all. All includes the children who are kept away from explicit content on the internet, television and attend Christian schools. They get influenced by thinking the way others are thinking.Youth ministry activities can spiritually enlighten students and children to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Role of The Teacher
Youth ministry teacher who teaches the Bible begins to engage in culture following the path of gospel. The teacher introduces the students to some younger adults in the church.
- These adults feel deep about their souls, and contribute by giving useful inputs; adding the essence of truth in their lives. Parents are advised to find the voices they have faith in and reestablish the teachings of the Bible and also the gospel training.
- Your kids may be hearing too much from others, and these voices might be altering their mindsets.
Involvement in Programs
- Even the churches that do not have a youth ministry program have various opportunities. However, a group of peer of the same age can be a great way to give students the chance to learn, how to interact as independent men or women of the church.
- This will help the students to prepare for serving the local church. For example, students get a chance to take part in the discussions that involve reading the scripture passage and also acquire the skills to lead their peers.
- There is a need and necessity for the youth ministry to be a medium for the establishment of one-on-one discipleship. Students begin to feel that others are at the same stage as they are in their individual life as they have honest conversations.
- This makes youth ministry a training centre for teaching the values like service and leadership.
Aim of the Ministry
- Christian kids having fun, playing games and meeting friends is not at all the motive objective of the Youth ministry. The primary objective is to make youth ministry a place of spiritual encouragement, that can be achieved by the Christian students as they motivate each other in the gospel.
- They do all of this in an environment that is sin-plagued, both at schools and home, to keep the teachings of Christ alive. It is not easy to live for Jesus while being involved in dances, football locker rooms, hallways that are filled with gossip and homecoming dances.
- Youth ministry is age based exclusively for the students, so they support gospel, given that it is in accordance to the word of God. A well-connected youth ministry that connects and is in submission to the wider church body can be an effective system for equipping, training, and ideally, sending students of the junior school and high school.
The focus is that the youth pastor or the teachers at the Youth ministry should not feel envious for their students, and must be able to touch the wider church bodies, thereby motivating them further to serve in the disability ministry, music ministry, vacation Bible school, outreach programs and short term missions. These activities help them to serve and love the Christian bodies when they grow up.