“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” We all are aware of this famous saying. Regular workout is as much important as you working for your living. Yes, everybody is busy, and it is difficult to take out time for a new activity. But, do you want your bones and joints to get used to the laid back attitude and then stop its functioning for what it is made for? Do you want to look 40 when you are still 30? Nobody will like to do that. Exercising not only keeps you fit but also helps the brain to perform faster.Here are five things that you should incorporate into your daily routine.
- Have a healthy diet: Having a healthy diet, helps you keep going. Include a high protein and fibre diet. Have a filling breakfast as that is the most important meal of your day. It is advisable that you don’t skip meals. Skipping meals tends to make your body weak and to wear out of the body parts.
- Plan your routine: Excluding your work timings, plan what you wish to do after that. It is important to have activities that attracts you and adds spark to your eye when you think about it. Keep activities in your routine that does not bore you. How about doing yoga one day, running the other day and dancing after that. Once you plan a schedule and stick to it, believe there is no turning back. Follow it regularly and you will notice how fresh you feel even after having a bad, stressful day.
- Exercising, 15 minutes is all you need: Every 9 out of 10 people tend to stick to a desk in front of the computers for the entire day. Yes, it is not possible to take out time after this tight schedule. A short routine of gym exercises is all that it takes to stay fit. There is no need to spend hours in the gym to tone your body, what important is to keep your body moving. If someday due to any reasons you could not make up to your gyming session, try a dancing session. Yes, it works equally. Dancing allows every part of your body to move. All you need to do is, select your favourite artist and its track and just start rocking and rolling.
- Don’t wait for an occasion to get back in shape: Most of the people rush to the gym when they have some occasion coming up. Girls visit gym so that they can fit into the tight dresses and flaunt their curves. But, you are not aware you are just trying to meet some unrealistic goals that won’t give you results. You nearly kill yourself to get into shape and then back to zero; you stop going to gym. Remember, “fitness is a lifestyle, and not maybe I will go kind of a routine.”
- Focus on how you will feel rather than how you will look: Most of the people exercise only to look good. They believe in flaunting their curves or their shape. But not many of us are aware of that exercising releases stress. Try a workout session on the bad day of your’s and you will be awestruck seeing that you are feeling relaxed and calm after it.
Keep your heart alive and brain functioning.Plan your schedule and stick to it. Exercise regularly. You have no ideas how beneficial it can be for your body.
For more workout wear contact Bluefish Sport.