Ever done river rafting? Well, in case you haven’t, the first thing you need to do is plan your next trip to a river rafting adventure. River rafting is one of the adventurous water sports one can easily enjoy as our country has no such shortage of rivers and streams. It is full of an adrenaline rush that can last for days. The mere excitement before stepping in the raft often causes people to flinch. That being said, river rafting is a serious yet fun water sport and should only be done under proper expert administration. The Dandeli Rafting Package offers a similar rafting program that can make your river rafting experience a cherished one.
If you wish to book your river rafting experience right away, Dandeli Rafting booking is open for you 24*7. Click here.
Here are some tips from Dandeli River Rafting that may come in handy the next time you decide to step into the raft as follows:
- Use Protective Gear: Make sure you wear protective gear. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to forsake your safety and life.
- Use the Paddle Properly: Using the paddle properly can be a big issue for many. One hand always needs to remain on the shaft while the other hand would be at the base of the paddle. The shaft has a ‘T’ shaped grip at the end and it is made of hard plastic. The hard plastic can give you broken teeth and/or blackened eyes if a sudden jerk were to occur. Therefore it is advised that the hand be on top of the handle in order to provide precision and control.
- Use Life Jackets, Always! Now, wearing life jackets do not necessarily mean that they will save your life from drowning but they will provide some safety measures in case an emergency occurs. But even for that, you need to wear it correctly. It should fit you properly in a way that you can breathe comfortably. The best advice would be to get an expert guide you while wearing your jacket.
- Do Not Panic: Panicking in any given situation will create even more chaos. In case an emergency strikes, the forst step is to determine the danger and find a way out of it. If you start panicking, everything fails. Do yourself a favor and stay calm.
- Pay Attention to Your Guide: You should pay close attention to what your guide is saying prior to the river rafting action. Oit is important you listen to all the safety instructions given by your rafting guide so that you are aware of how to handle different situations while you are in the raft.
- High Siding: Probably the most important part of the safety instructions given by your rafting guide. You need to pay extra attention when your guide starts telling you about ‘high siding’. High siding is basically the command that your guide will give you in the form of a last resort to prevent the raft from capsizing.
The dandeli rafting booking gives you an exclusive Experience Kali River Rafting and has professional experts to administer the entire adventure.