House cleaning is a domestic chore for which an individual requires a huge amount of free time to accomplish it. Unfortunately, people have become so busy in today’s life that they are unable to keep up with the cleaning task. As a result, this whole job becomes rather overwhelming to them and soon, they start worrying to the point of exasperation and resentment. In the end, all you get is a dirty house with health menaces.
However, you don’t have to become frustrated as various professional house cleaners offer excellent cleaning services to people in their hour of need. These cleaning specialists provide two types of cleaning services, i.e., basic house cleaning and deep cleaning. Now, you have to make your choice among these two options and ensure that it’s a suitable one. To help you make the correct decision, this article discusses both cleaning types in detail.
Basic House Cleaning
Basic cleaning services consist of onetime cleaning and recurring cleaning. This type of cleaning involves dusting light fixtures and ceiling fans, removing cobwebs, wiping window sills and blinds and eliminating dust from woodwork and moldings and baseboards. In addition to this, professionals dust your knick-knacks, pictures, lamps and their shades. Other functions of basic house cleaning are as follows:-
- Cleaning, vacuuming and polishing your furniture.
- Cleaning the top of your refrigerator.
- Cleaning the exterior of your appliances and the interior of microwave.
- Disinfecting or scrubbing all vanities and sinks.
- Cleaning bathroom tiles, its fixtures and counters, your tub and the shower.
- Cleaning toilets, their bases and the regions present beyond them.
- Vacuuming, dusting and mopping every carpeted region, rugs, floors and stairs.
- Cleaning fixtures and mirrors.
- Chemically treating the mildew.
- Changing the towels with new ones.
- Cleaning countertops and drip pans.
Deep House Cleaning
Deep cleaning services make an outstanding choice, in case you are planning an event, moving houses or preparing for a vacation. They include onetime cleaning, special request house cleaning and first time cleaning. All you have to do is to look for a qualified and reliable professional cleaning service provider and hire him or her to manage the whole job. In this service, the professionals perform following activities:-
- Cleaning and sterilizing showers profoundly, while playing extra attention to their doors.
- Scrubbing tile gout and disinfecting tile walls after cleaning them.
- Removing fingerprints from doors and their frames and wiping baseboards.
- Removing trash from wastebaskets and sanitizing them.
- Cleaning all the knick-knacks individually.
- Cleaning interior and exterior of the range hood.
- Cleaning the insides of your kitchen oven and dusting the front and top of the range.
- Cleaning the areas present at the back of the oven and the refrigerator.
- Cleaning the fronts and the insides of your dishwasher and fridge.
- Washing the exteriors of your cabinets.
- Profoundly cleaning your chairs and tables.
- Cleaning and making beds, while vacuuming under them.
- Dusting flat surfaces with a cloth.
- Dusting, washing and wiping ceiling fans and their blades.
- Dusting and cleaning mini-blinds, window ledges and sills and vents.
- Vacuuming closet floors and stairs.
So, which one to choose?
Both are suitable choices and one has to pick depending upon its cleaning needs. Moreover, a difference exists between deep cleaning services prices and basic cleaning service costs. Hence, you have to make a choice while keeping the budget in your mind. Likewise, it’s essential for you to know the things included in basic cleaning and deep house cleaning.
Ask regarding the commitments and requirements of your cleaning company and see what its services entail. Search for the cleaning specifics included in your company’s services. This way, it will be easier for you to decide.